The AMIA Clinical Informatics Board Review Course is an investment in your career. Clinical informatics is a critical knowledge area for physicians and other clinicians to master as they seek to provide high quality care and better patient outcomes.
The tools provided are intended to provide participants with a comprehensive review of the core content for Clinical Informatics that will be the basis for the examination for certification and will have identified those areas where they need further study.
Take Clinical Informatics Board Review Course (Live Face-to-Face) if you …
- Are a candidate for Clinical Informatics subspecialty certification (click here to be sure) and want to prepare for the October Boards this year
- Intend to take the Board exam in a future year and want to begin preparing your study plan now
- Need a solid grounding in clinical informatics earning CME of 24 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™, can spend three intensive days learning more about the field and are NOT a candidate for Clinical Informatics subspecialty certification
- Are developing your career skills, want a three-day intensive review of the field, and are NOT planning to (or eligible to) take the Clinical Informatics Boards
For the novice informatician who wishes to sit for the Clinical Informatics Subspecialty Board Exam, the CIBRC could be paired with a 10x10 course to provide a more robust learning experience and understanding of the field of Biomedical and Health Informatics
Take 10x10 if you …
- Want a virtual education experience in Biomedical and Health Informatics to fit your professional development and personal schedule
- Want to take Master’s Level degree course from a top US university drawing on content in one of the hottest fields in health care
- Need CME/CE eligible classroom experience (up to 46.5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™) and want to want to invest several months to gain a more in-depth exposure to Clinical Informatics.