The AMIA 2019 Informatics Summit Scientific Program Committee (SPC) Leadership is seeking AMIA members who are interested in joining the Scientific Program Committee. We are looking for 10 members for each of the four tracks:
- Translational Bioinformatics
- Clinical Research Informatics
- Informatics Implementation
- Data Science
The minimum commitment is:
- Review submissions (papers, panels, podium abstracts, and posters) assigned to you;
- Select and invite 4-5 expert reviewers for each submission (August 16 – 23, 2018);
- Monitor the selected reviewers to make sure their reviews are timely and detailed (September); and,
- Write a meta-review of submitted reviews and submit a recommendation for acceptance (September 28-October 18, 2018).
- You will also be expected to participate in email conversations and periodic teleconferences to discuss overall meeting content.
The collected information will only be used for identifying SPC members and accessible only to the AMIA Staff and the AMIA 2019 Informatics Summit Leadership. You will be notified by the mid-June if you have been selected.