The mission of the Natural Language Processing is to develop, apply, and promote natural language processing in biomedical science, patient care, public health and biomedical education.
Visit the online community for this group at http://connect.amia.org/NLP-WG
To send a message to this group, please use
You must be a member of AMIA and a member of the WG in order to post.
List of Past NLP-WG Webinars
to view any of these past webinars, please visit knowledge.amia.org
- September 21, 2015 – Beyond Accuracy: creating interoperable and scalable text-mining services for accelerating discovery
- October 21, 2015 - Open Health Natural Language Processing – Beyond any single system
- December 8, 2015 - Medical and biomedical text engineering using GATE
- January 27, 2016 - V3NLP Framework and LEO – Tools to Build Applications that Extract Concepts from Clinical Text
- February 17, 2016 - Biomedical Named-Entity Recognition: An Overview of MetaMap