What is YOUR Top Challenge?
If you’re a student, trainee, fellow and someone in their profession for 4 years or less, it may be finding out about job and career opportunities (as shown in a recent AMIA study). AMIA members say that their membership meets that challenge.
“Being up to date and making connections that advance my career” …is the most important thing that AMIA helps its members with.
Join today and get up to eighteen months of membership PLUS meeting registration at member rates.
Network and learn with:
- physicians, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, CMIOs, and other clinicians
- researchers, librarians and educators
- scientists and developers
- government officials and policy makers
- data scientists, engineers, consultants
- industry representatives and standards developers, and many more!
And, more than 1,000 AMIA student members
AMIA offers several categories of individual and organizational memberships to help you personalize your member experience with AMIA.
AMIA's memberships are calendar year based. If you are joining late in the year and would like your membership to apply for the following year, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHICH MEMBERSHIP IS BEST FOR YOU?
Interested in ONLY engaging in working groups in our online community, AMIA Connect where you can network, collaborate and get answers to your work challenges? Test drive AMIA membership by becoming an affiliate member for just $190. Access to working groups and AMIA’s e-news and communications. See the benefits you’ll be missing!
Full professional membership
|Enjoy everything AMIA has to offer! Access to JAMIA, ACI Journal free webinars, working groups, meeting discounts, and much more.|
|Young Informatics Professional (YIP)||$210||For graduates (within the last 18 months). Undergraduate, graduate, or post-doctoral program.||Access to all benefits same as Regular|
For students enrolled in a program with a half-time or better status (Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Fellowship, Resident, etc.) and your expected graduation/completion must be a date in the future.
* AMIA reserves the right to request proof of student status at any time during your membership term.
|Retired||$175||For retirees (65 or older) who have been regular members for at least two years or longer.||Access to all benefits|
|Affiliate||$190||See above description|
* To obtain JAMIA & ACI access, member rates for meetings, publication discounts and voting rights, select Regular Member, Retired or YIP member option (as eligible).
|Corporate membership packages range in price from $7,500 to $50,000 and are highly flexible, allowing you to select the benefits that meet your organization’s unique needs. Read more about AMIA’s Corporate Membership Program.|