Please note: memberships are calendar year and will expire on 12/31/2017 unless otherwise noted.
- JAMIA: AMIA’s peer-reviewed scientific journal (six print issues/yr. plus online access to content refreshed on a weekly basis) —JAMIA digital access is included with student membership.
- ACI Journal: ACI Journal is an official journal of AMIA and is included with all membership types except for Affiliate membership. As the Official eJournal of AMIA and IMIA, the online journal ACI publishes approximately 100 peer-reviewed articles per year. It aims to establish a platform that allows sharing knowledge between clinical medicine and health IT specialists as well as bridging gaps between visionary design and successful and pragmatic deployment.
- AMIA Connect Online Member Community: Network, communicate and share information on connect.amia.org. Online communities include 24 Working Groups, Discussion Forums, Communities of Practice and leadership communities for the Board, Committees and Task Forces.
- AMIA Member Directory: Accessible through the AMIA Connect Online Member Community, the Member Directory with advance search options to find and create member-to-member connections based on location, expertise, profession, occupational setting and more.
- ePublications: weekly news about developments in the informatics community; occasional special announcements from the President & CEO and Board leadership
- AMIA Knowledge Center: access to over 5000 documents of AMIA enduring content.
- Informatics professional opportunities—receive discounted rates for posting jobs at AMIA's online Career Center; free access for job seekers.
- Discounts to AMIA meetings & education: and special non-AMIA meetings (Note: does not apply to trial and affiliate membership)
- Mentorship Program: a great way to connect with experts in the field and help further your career.
- CME/CE credit: Quarterly educational programs, many eligible meetings. World-class networking opportunities, both online and in-person.
- Discount publications available: See details.
- Free Webinars: AMIA Members enjoy access to all webinar programming as a complimentary benefit of membership—a $50 per webinar value. AMIA Webinars offer timely, reliable presentations by expert speakers.
- Ability to serve in leadership positions and vote in elections. *Certain restrictions apply.
Please note: JAMIA & ACI access, member rates for meetings, publication discounts and voting rights are not available to affiliate members.
AMIA’s Corporate Members are able to assign both Regular Individual and Affiliate memberships to employees of your organization. Read more about AMIA’s Corporate Membership Program or contact Jenn Novesky, Director of Corporate Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-479-2133 for more question.
For questions or assistance, contact us.