Join Editor-in-Chief Lucila Ohno-Machado and guest author George Hripcsak, Chairman of Biomedical Informatics, Columbia University, for the first webinar in the series, June 2 at 3 pm ET, to discuss:
- Get insights directly from highly esteemed authors on the most
- Get up-close-and-personal with informatics experts to ask questions and clarify issues.
- Learn what authors are planning as next steps in their research.
relevant topics in informatics, as published in JAMIA.
Earn CME credit through participation in monthly JAMIA webinars. View more information.
- Discuss how documentation is used and how it is applied to clinical notes prepared by health care workers.
- Recognize the functionality of electronic health records.
Before the CME activity, all faculty are required to disclose the existence of any financial interest and/or other relationships they may have with the manufacturer or manufacturers of any commercial product or products to be discussed during their presentation. This includes any honoraria/expenses, grants, consultant role, speaker’s bureau membership, stock ownership, or any other special relationship.
The following individual(s) have indicated no relevant relationships with commercial interest: George Hripcsak, MD David K. Vawdrey, PhD Susan Bostwick, MD Matthew Fred, MD