"Mapping Clinical Phenotype Data Elements to Standardized Metadata Repositories and Controlled Terminologies: the eMERGE Network Experience"
Join Editor-in-Chief Lucila Ohno-Machado and guest author Jyotishman Pathak, PhD, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics, Mayo clinic, for the next webinar in the series, July 7 at 3:00 p.m. EST, to discuss:
- Get insights directly from highly esteemed authors on the most relevant topics in informatics, as published in JAMIA.
- Get up-close-and-personal with informatics experts to ask questions and clarify issues.
- Learn what authors are planning as next steps in their research.
- Differentiate and address data elements that are representative of systemized data sets.
- Assess the importance of data standards, the relationship between healthcare and clinical research, and the importance of standardized metadata.
Earn CME credit through participation in monthly JAMIA webinars. View more information.
Before the CME activity, all faculty are required to disclose the existence of any financial interest and/or other relationships they may have with the manufacturer or manufacturers of any commercial product or products to be discussed during their presentation. This includes any honoraria/expenses, grants, consultant role, speaker’s bureau membership, stock ownership, or any other special relationship.
The following individual(s) have indicated no relevant relationships with commercial interest:
Jyotishman Pathak, PhD, Rongling Li, Christopher G. Chute, MD, Janey Wang, Sudha Kashyap