"Protein-network modeling of prostate cancer: gene signatures reveals essential pathways in disease recurrence"
Join Editor-in-Chief Lucila Ohno-Machado and guest author Yves Lussier, MD, Associate Director of Informatics at the University of Illinois, Chicago, for the next webinar in the series, August 4 at 3:00 p.m. EST, to discuss:
- Get insights directly from highly esteemed authors on the most relevant topics in informatics, as published in JAMIA.
- Get up-close-and-personal with informatics experts to ask questions and clarify issues.
- Learn what authors are planning as next steps in their research.
- Develop a conceptualization of the usefulness and limitations of mRNA-based gene expression signatures
- Assess the importance of using protein networks to understand mRNA-based gene expression signatures overlap and their relevant molecular pathways
Before the CME activity, all faculty are required to disclose the existence of any financial interest and/or other relationships they may have with the manufacturer or manufacturers of any commercial product or products to be discussed during their presentation. This includes any honoraria/expenses, grants, consultant role, speaker’s bureau membership, stock ownership, or any other special relationship.
The following individual(s) have indicated no relevant relationships with commercial interest:
Yves A. Lussier, MD, James L. Chen, MD, Jianrong Li, MD, Walter M. Stadler, MD