Follow @AMIAinformatics and #TBICRI15 for real-time updates
- AMIA On-site Registration and Check in
- Check your confirmation email for your registration QR code. Use this at the self-check-in station at the AMIA registration area to print your badge.
- Registration/Welcome desk location: 4th Floor of Parc 55 Hotel
- Attendees may keep their lanyards and reuse them at future AMIA meetings.
AMIA staff will be available at the AMIA registration area (Cyril Magin Foyer)
during the following hours:
Cyril Magin Foyer
Monday, March 23 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 24 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 25 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 26 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday, March 27 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Questions? Concerns? e-mail email@example.com
- WiFi access Wireless Network: Parc55meeting
- Username: N/A Password: tbicri (available on Level 4 only (After 30 minutes of inactivity, devices will be cycled off of WiFi and users will need to log in again.)
- My Itinerary mobile app
- Itinerary Planner
- CME/CE Credits
- Billiards Meet-up: Free for attendees, but registration is required. Guest tickets are $50.
- View the List of attendees [PDF]
Special Needs: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, AMIA seeks to make this live activity accessible to all. If you have a disability that requires special accommodation, please email Dasha Cohen, Director of Meetings, at firstname.lastname@example.org.