The MyItinerary app is available as both
- a native iOS (iPhone/iPad) app through the iTunes App Store, or as
- an HTML5 Web app for all major mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry 7 and above).
Once either version is downloaded to your device, it can be run without the need for an active Internet connection. In addition, you can sync an itinerary that you created online with the app by entering your unique itinerary name.
MyItinerary iPhone/iPad App
For optimal use, we recommend: iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd generation+), iPad iOS 4.0 or later
- Download the MyItinerary app by searching for “ScholarOne” in the App Store directly from a mobile device. Alternatively, access the link by clicking here or scan the QR code to access the iTunes for the app.
- Once the MyItinerary app is downloaded, select the meeting "2015 Joint Summits on Translational Science"
MyItinerary Web App
For optimal use, we recommend:
- iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd generation+), iPad iOS 4.0 or later
- Most mobile devices using Android 2.2 or later with the default browser
- Blackberry Torch or later device using Blackberry OS 7.0 with the default browser
- Download the MyItinerary app by accessing this link or scanning the QR code.
- Once downloaded, you can bookmark the site to access it later.