Follow @AMIAinformatics and #TBICRI14 for real-time updates
AMIA On-site Registration and Check in
- Check your confirmation email for your registration QR code. Use this at the self-check-in station at the AMIA registration area to print your badge.
- Registration/Welcome desk location: 4th Floor of Parc 55 Hotel
- Attendees can keep their lanyards and reuse them at future AMIA meetings.
- AMIA staff will be available at the AMIA registration area during the following hours:
Monday, April 7: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 8, 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 9, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday, April 11, 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
T03: Enhancing Participant Recruitment to Clinical Trials: Informatics Strategies and Future Directions is canceled.
Marco Ramoni Distinguished Paper Award for Translational Bioinformatics Candidates, Outstanding CRI Paper Award Candidates and Student Paper Award Finalists: www.amia.org/jointsummits2014/awards
- Questions? Concerns? e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- WiFi access Wireless Network: Parc55meeting Username: N/A Password: tbicri (After 30 minutes of inactivity, devices will be cycled off of WiFi and users will need to log in again.)
- My Itinerary mobile app amia.org/jointsummits2014/mobile-app
- Itinerary Planner amia.org/jointsummits2014-itinerary-planner
- CME/CE Credits amia.org/jointsummits2014/cme
- Billiards Meet-up: Free for attendees, but registration is required. Guest tickets are $50.
- View the List of attendees [PDF]
Special Needs: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, AMIA seeks to make this live activity accessible to all. If you have a disability that requires special accommodation, please email Dasha Cohen, Director of Meetings, at email@example.com.