The American Medical Informatics Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Medical Informatics Association designates this educational activity for a maximum of 26.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Of Financial Relationships With Any Commercial Interest
As a sponsor accredited by the ACCME, the American Medical Informatics Association requires that everyone who is in a position to control the content of an educational activity disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest prior to the educational activity. The ACCME considers relationships of the person involved in the CME activity to include financial relationships of a spouse or partner. Faculty and planners who refuse to disclose relevant financial relationships will be disqualified from participating in the CME activity. For an individual with no relevant financial relationship(s), the participants must be informed that no conflicts of interest or financial relationship(s) exist.
Claim CME Credit
Instructions on how to claim your Continuing Education credits
- Login using your AMIA account. If you forgot your password, click here.
- In the Badge Information section on the right side of the screen, choose your registration type (reg type) by clicking the drop down arrow. There will be one type to choose: Physician. Please select that type for the CMEs that you are claiming.
- Under Event Fees, please click “Continuing Education Credits - 2012 Joint Summits on Translational Science”.
- Use the check boxes in the Tutorials/Special Events section to check off the tutorials/sessions you have attended to receive CME credit. Add the Tutorials/Special Events to your cart by choosing the button at the bottom of the page. Add the items to your shopping cart by clicking the - add to cart button at the bottom of the page.
- Your shopping cart will be available to view. Once you shopping is completed, proceed to check-out and then click continue.
- Your order will complete, once you click the submit order button.
- Your completed order will include a confirmation number (this number will be available to you at the email address that is on file with AMIA) and is available to print for your records
Upon review of your completed information, the education department will forward a certificate to you, approximately 30 day after the conference has ended. The certificate may be used as validation of your attendance at the symposium.
Please note that AMIA has transitioned to a new method for collecting credit. If you have problems during registration, please refresh your screen (F5) and try again.
If you have any question or concerns regarding continuing education and the receipt of credit, please contact Jeff Williamson, firstname.lastname@example.org.