After participating in InSpire 2017, attendees should be better able to:
- Develop and integrate and develop curriculum across the spectrum of informatics educational settings including high school, undergraduate, masters, doctoral, post-doctoral, and residency/fellowship programs
- Incorporate multi-institutional, multidisciplinary, and/or inter-professional approaches to informatics programming
- Understand accreditation criteria of relevant national organizations and pathways of recognition for certification of individuals
- Exchange best practices in informatics research and education to support the professional growth of academic informatics professionals and the students they educate
- Navigate the interface of education program and industry for students looking for careers in the health informatics workforce
Who Should Attend
InSpire 2017 is a conference for current and aspiring educators and program coordinators focusing on academic informatics across the continuum of high school programs, undergraduate/baccalaureate, graduate, post-doctoral and professional education including those programs with a focus on basic scientific discovery and research through practical application and implementation.