Register now and Bring a Team
InSpire 2017 is the only conference for current and aspiring educators and program coordinators focusing on academic informatics across the continuum of high school programs, undergraduate/baccalaureate, graduate, post-doctoral and professional education.
Educators from programs with a focus on basic scientific discovery and research through practical application and implementation are welcome at InSpire 2017.
Submit to the Call for Participation Due February 9!
The conference includes a blend of contributed and invited content. From keynote talks to workshops and panels to short form presentations and poster there a many opportunities to engage as speakers and attendees. Call for Participation
Network with Academic Program Leaders
The conference is a great place to network with a “who’s who” in academic informatics and convenes the business meetings of the Academic Forum and its member communities: Academic Forum Accreditation, Clinical Informatics Program Directors, Clinical Informatics Program Coordinators.
Learn about Workforce Development
InSpire 2017 will feature sessions on workforce development with key topics such as health informatics competencies, certification, accreditation, and much more.
Explore Career Opportunities
InSpire 2017 will connect you and your colleagues around the information you need to work smarter and teach better.
- Academic Career Advancement and Development
- Accreditation and Certification Specialists
- Clinical Informatics Fellowship Program Directors and Coordinators
- Data Science and BD2K
- Emerging Faculty
- Health Informatics Educators
- Informatics Curriculum Developers
- International Educators
- Research Supervisors and Coordinators
- Workforce Strategists in Government and Industry
- Public Health and Population Health
- Industry partners who employ students