- Call for Participation
- Educational Objectives
- Keynote Speaker
- Program Committee
- Sessions - Wednesday
- Sessions - Thursday
Informatics Supporting Innovation in Research and Education
InSpire 2016 is a new conference, born from the 10-year experience in the Academic Forum Annual Conference, to convene, share, and learn about state-of-the-art approaches and best practices in education, research, and training within the academic informatics community.
The InSpire 2016 conference expands the Academic Forum community to support the current and next generation of academic and educational informatics professionals who are
- Training the next generation of researchers or practitioners
- Creating excellence in certification and accreditation
- Seeking information about research program innovation from undergraduate to doctoral and post-graduate program
The goal of InSpire 2016 is to support innovative approaches in informatics education for research and practice across health professions education and the biomedical sciences.
PARTICIPANTS: The conference is targeted to leaders, faculty, and program staff who are committed to professional growth and multidisciplinary, inter-professional informatics endeavors at all levels of academic informatics ecosystem.
PRESENTATION: InSpire 2016 will include a blend of contributed and invited workshops, keynote talks, presentations, panels, interactive roundtable discussions, poster presentations, and networking. The conference will be home to business meetings of the Academic Forum and its member Communities.
Co-located with the National Library of Medicine (NLM) Informatics Training Conference June 27–28 with cooperation from the Ohio State University Department of Biomedical Informatics.
We invite you to get involved during a dynamic time in informatics research and education—connect, learn, grow and lead—and bring on the next era in informatics.
InSpire 2016 Academic Forum Annual Conference will cover topics of interest for:
- Academic Career Advancement and Development
- Accreditation and Certification Specialists
- Clinical Informatics Fellowship Program Directors and Coordinators
- Data Science and BD2K
- Emerging Faculty
- Health Informatics Educators
- Informatics Curriculum Developers
- International Educators
- Research Supervisors and Coordinators
- Workforce Strategists in Government and Industry