iHealth is the educational program where clinical informaticians convene, share, and learn about implementing team-based, integrated healthcare driven by data and evidence to improve the future state of Health IT.
Covering a spectrum of issues--from incorporating patient engagement strategies, to analyzing population health data, to using innovative mHealth solutions-- the goal of AMIA’s iHealth 2016 Clinical Informatics Conference is to provide a forum for evidence-based clinical informatics that will contribute to improvements in health and healthcare.
The iHealth 2016 Clinical Informatics Conference includes 28 Keyword content areas under 5 topic areas.
- Analytics and the Learning Health System
- Clinical Informatics
- Health Policy impact on IT Strategy
- Interoperability and Informatics Infrastructure
- Payment Reform and Value-based Purchasing
iHealth 2016 includes a blend of contributed and invited preconference workshops, keynote talks, presentations, panels, interactive discussions, and poster presentations.
Through program committee planning and contributions by “boots-on-the-ground” practitioners, clinical informatics physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other practitioners will convene to foster collaboration with networking among individuals, organizations, and Health IT industry in a flexible and organic way.
Presenters whose abstracts have been accepted:
- Please use this slide template for your presentation.
- Use this link to submit your multiple choice questions by March 17, 2016. Poster presenters are exempt from creating multiple choice questions.
How to Submit
iHealth submission content may be based on a range of published or unpublished works including projects, research, papers, pilot programs, and/or quality improvement initiatives.
- Review Keyword and Topic
- Select Category
- Follow Submission Guidelines
- Use the one-page abstract template for the Presentation category
- Submit on time – you will need the accurate names and email contacts of co-authors
- Pre-Conference Workshop New!
- Poster New!
Call for Participation and Expedited Decisions
Extended Deadline: Monday, January 25, 6:00 p.m. EST
Proposals are due on January 22, 2016. Exceptional contributions will be accepted by the iHealth Program Committee as received. Priority will be given to workshops, panels, and presentation submissions that meet the criteria. All decisions will be issued no later than February 16, 2016.
If your submission is accepted, AMIA will require that you write multiple choice questions (MCQ).