AMIA’s Informatics Partnership Council (IPC)* is the home for leading organizations to connect and collaborate on shared informatics interests. The IPC welcomes one liaison from each of our Corporate Member companies. Active participants in the IPC have played a vital role in advancing public policy while deepening their reach in the informatics community. Through the IPC, AMIA Corporate Members:
- address common issues of mutual interest such as the secondary use of data, privacy and security, and interoperability;
- provide strategy and direction for AMIA Corporate Relations Program and AMIA’s Board of Directors;
- develop informative programs and special events for the AMIA community;
- cultivate business development opportunities with AMIA individual and organizational members;
- access the intellectual resources of other corporate members in a collaborative, non-competitive, environment;
- support innovation and advances in informatics training, education, research, and practice; and
- participate in advocacy for informatics and the public policy debate.
2018 IPC Chair
Howard R. Strasberg, MD, MS, FACMI, Wolters Kluwer
2018 IPC Vice Chair
Gilan El Saadawi, MD, PhD, MS, M*Modal
2018 Informatics Partnership Council
*Membership in the Informatics Partnership Council is mandatory for all corporate members.