AMIA Corporate Members play a unique and powerful role in healthcare, academia and product research & development. AMIA provides a distinct opportunity to engage directly with established and emerging leaders in informatics. The Informatics Partnership Council (IPC) serves as counsel to and as an influential pipeline to AMIA board‐initiated collaborations and investigations.
AMIA’s Corporate Membership program is designed to accommodate the diverse needs of industry stakeholders. To maximize your value, we have devised a system that allows you to select the benefits that make the most sense to you and your organization. These benefits may include:
- Individual AMIA memberships for your organization’s employees
- Marketing and branding opportunities at meetings and other functions
- Involvement in AMIA’s advocacy, strategy and public policy initiatives
- Access to training programs for your organization’s employees
- Full registrations for meetings and Symposium
- Significant discounts on AMIA programs and services
AMIA offers four Corporate Membership levels – at each level, there is an opportunity to purchase additional benefits based on your organization’s interests.
- Basic – $7,500-$14,999
- Gold – $15,000-$29,999
- Platinum – $30,000-$49,999
- Benefactor $50,000+
If your company or organization are interested or are ready to join us, please contact Jenn Novesky, Director of Corporate Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-479-2133.