To register for the CIBRC Live or CIBRC Live/CIBRC Online bundles
- AMIA members: login to your AMIA account using your email and password. Use password help if you have forgotten your password.
- Non-members: You will have a record in the system if you have been a past AMIA member or attended an AMIA event. Please login using your email address and password. Use password help if you forgotten your password. Create your account.
- Become an AMIA member and save on CIBRC products: After you have added the course registration to your cart, click "Continue to Shop." Once you select the membership category and add it to your cart, the non-member registration rate will automatically change to the member registration rate.
AMIA member prices: AMIA member preferred pricing applies to the Regular Member type. Affiliate and Trial membership does not include discounted rates for meetings.
No Regrets Pricing
AMIA offers a 72-hour "No Regrets" Pricing policy
If you have not purchased the CIBRC Bundle, you have 72 business hours to take advantage of the discount that the CIBRC Bundle offers.
After the 72-business hour window, the “No Regrets” Policy expires. Bundle pricing is not available. If you choose to add another CIBRC course at a later date the prevailing rate applies. There are no exceptions.
The CIBRC Bundle offers learners the opportunity to purchase the CIBRC Live meeting plus the CIBRC Online Plus course which includes the CIBRC Test online simulated exam at a discounted price.
The CIBRC Bundle gives learners the opportunity to prepare for the board exam in clinical informatics using live and online instructional formats, and access to one pool of 145 questions for self-assessments and another pool of 200 questions found only in the simulated exam.
To convert your purchase to a CIBRC Bundle purchase now, contact Lauren Koleszar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIBRC Live Face-to-Face Course: No refunds will be issued for the face-to-face course after 48 hours of registering. If you are cancelling your registration due to a medical emergency you must contact AMIA in writing and provide a written note from a medical professional. Your registration will be canceled and you will receive a refund minus a $50 processing fee. If a medical emergency occurs onsite during the first day of the course and will prevent you from completing 2/3 of the course, a refund minus a $50 processing fee will also be issued. Splitting registration between two courses is prohibited. If you would like to attend another course in the future, you must register and pay for that particular course. Please note, refunds will not be issued if your application to sit for the exam is declined.
- Cancellation requests within 48 hours of the original registration will be issued a full refund. These requests must also be done in writing.
- Please submit your requests to Lauren Koleszar, Senior Meetings and Exhibits Coordinator, email@example.com, phone 301-657-5903 or fax it to 301-657-1296.
CIBRC Online Products: Purchases made at this site (for CIBRC Online and CIBRC Test) are not able to be refunded. All sales are final.
Transfers: If you have question about the possibility of transferring between Face-to-Face CIBRC courses or to CIBRC Online products please contact Lauren Koleszar, Senior Meetings and Exhibits Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-657-5903 or fax it to 301-657-1296.
Hotel: Cancellation of a registration does not constitute cancellation of a hotel room. Please be sure to handle both separately. AMIA is not responsible for penalties associated with failing to cancel a hotel reservation.