Saturday, November 16
Women attendees are invited to the Women in Informatics Networking Event (WINE), hosted by the Women in AMIA Initiative.
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Closed event for women.
Meet with other women to discuss
- Stop networking, start making connections
- Navigating the glass cliff
- Switching your career: When life calls for a U turn
- Her success does not diminish mine
- Imperfect courage- Leaving comfort behind and going scared
- You can have it all but who wants it (Work life balance)
- Changing environments (academia to industry or vice versa)
- Interacting when your colleagues are mostly men
- Women and Men as Leaders: Leadership styles and perceptions
- 30-Second Stories: Toxic Behaviors at Work and What, If Any Action Did You Take?
- Open mingle area- Go anytime you want!!!
Complimentary drink + Cash bar
Other Social Events
Sunday, November 17
6:30 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.
Pinstripes Networking Event
Monday, November 18
7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at WINE!
Thank you to our Sponsor