*The AMIA 2016 Exhibit and Learning Showcase is SOLD OUT. Sponsorship opportunities are still available, please contact Jenn Novesky, email@example.com.
The AMIA Annual Symposium is the world’s premier scientific meeting for biomedical and health informatics. AMIA counts over 5,000 informaticians as active members.
The Annual Symposium attracts 2,500 attendees and serves a multidisciplinary, interprofessional community: translational scientists, clinicians, computer scientists, nurse informaticians, clinical researchers, public health officials, and those who specialize in telemedicine and consumer health informatics.
AMIA 2016 is the ideal opportunity to target influencers and buyers at the cutting edge of health and healthcare delivery, discovery-driven science, and the latest innovations in health information technology.
2.5-day exhibition ❘ 2500 attendees ❘ 75+ exhibitors ❘ professionals and students
- Learning Showcase
- Academic, Corporate, Government and Nonprofit exhibitors
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Navigate AMIA Booth
- Exhibit Hall educational programming
- Direct access to influential industry leaders, innovators and scholars
- Test products or concepts in an intimate setting made for conversation and feedback
- Increase brand reach and awareness for your programs, products and services
These are the Top 3 reasons your company should join us for AMIA’s Annual Symposium – the industry’s premier conference for our community to network and collaborate. Opportunities for participation are limited! To secure your sponsorship benefits now, please contact Jenn Novesky, Director of Corporate Membership, firstname.lastname@example.org, 240-479-2133. Please note: customized packages are available!
Learning Showcase Education Track and Exhibition
For the second time, AMIA will be hosting the Learning Showcase in the Annual Symposium Exhibit Hall to promote a high level of personal engagement between exhibitors and attendees.
This opportunity is offered on a first-come, first served basis as a complimentary bonus opportunity for exhibitors at the AMIA 2016 Annual Symposium.
Learning Showcase Education Track
The Learning Showcase is fully integrated into the annual symposium schedule, and gives exhibitors the opportunity to better reach AMIA’s Annual Symposium attendees using a targeted, exclusive, multimedia approach to present on topics of interest to the attendees that will encourage them to learn more at an exhibitor’s booth.
- Exhibitor led presentations integrated within the meeting program
- Exhibitors describe the informatics innovations and contributions found in their products and services
- Exhibitors introduce attendees to talented informatics professionals participating in the exhibition and drive attendees to discoveries at exhibitor booths
- Exhibitor-created content that goes beyond traditional sales presentations
- Learning Showcase Education Track schedule and topics appear will appear in the conference mobile app.
Contact Lauren Koleszar, Meetings and Exhibits Coordinator, email@example.com, 301-657-5903, with any questions on the Learning Showcase and Exhibition.
Don’t wait! Please make all hotel reservations for AMIA 2016 directly through the Hilton Chicago. Our contracted room rates at the Hilton are $282 single/$302 double per night.