Learning Showcase, Exhibition and Sponsorship
The AMIA Annual Symposium is the world’s premier scientific meeting for biomedical and health informatics. AMIA counts over 5,000 informaticians as active members.
The Annual Symposium attracts 2,500 attendees and serves a multidisciplinary, interprofessional community: translational scientists, clinicians, computer scientists, nurse informaticians, clinical researchers, public health officials, and those who specialize in telemedicine and consumer health informatics.
AMIA 2015 is the ideal opportunity to target influencers and buyers at the cutting edge of health and healthcare delivery, discovery-driven science, and the latest innovations in health information technology.
2.5-day exhibition 2500 attendees 75+ exhibitors professionals and students
- Learning Showcase
- Academic, Corporate, Government and Nonprofit exhibitors
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Career Fair/Job Board and CV reviews
- Exhibit Hall educational programming
New! Learning Showcase Education Track and Exhibition
For the first time, AMIA will be hosting the Learning Showcase in the Annual Symposium Exhibit Hall. To promote a high level of personal engagement between exhibitors and attendees.
This opportunity is based on limited availability, first-come, first served basis as a complimentary bonus opportunity for exhibitors at the AMIA 2015 Annual Symposium.
Learning Showcase Education Track
The Learning Showcase is fully integrated into the annual symposium schedule, and gives exhibitors the opportunity to better reach AMIA’s Annual Symposium attendees using a targeted, exclusive, multimedia approach to present on topics of interest to the attendees that will encourage them to learn more at an exhibitor’s booth.
- Exhibitor led presentations integrated within the meeting program
- Exhibitors describe the informatics innovations and contributions found in their products and services
- Exhibitors introduce attendees to talented informatics professionals participating in the exhibition and drive attendees to discoveries at exhibitor booths
- Exhibitor-created content that goes beyond traditional sales presentations
- Learning Showcase Education Track schedule and topics appear in the program and conference
Contact Lauren Koleszar, Meetings and Exhibits Coordinator, at email@example.com, 301-657-5903 or fax it to 301-657-1296.for information on how to qualify for inclusion in this exciting addition to the AMIA 2015 schedule.
Don’t wait! Please make all hotel reservations for AMIA 2015 directly through the Hilton San Francisco Union Square. Our contracted room rates at the Hilton are $255 per night for a single/double.