The MyItinerary app is available as both
- a native iOS (iPhone/iPad) app through the iTunes App Store, or as
- an HTML5 Web app for all major mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry 7 and above).
Once either version is downloaded, it can be run without the need for an active Internet connection. Sync an itinerary created online with the app by entering the unique itinerary name.
MyItinerary iPhone/iPad App
For optimal use, we recommend: iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd generation+), iPad iOS 4.0 or later
- Download the MyItinerary app by searching for “ScholarOne” in the App Store directly from a mobile device. (If you already installed the app previously, you may need to reinstall by following this instruction to receive accurate information.) Alternatively, access the link by clicking here or scan the QR code to access the iTunes for the app.
- Once the MyItinerary app is downloaded, select the meeting “AMIA 2014 Annual Symposium”
MyItinerary Web App
For optimal use, we recommend:
- iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd generation+), iPad iOS 4.0 or later
- Most mobile devices using Android 2.2 or later with the default browser
- Blackberry Torch or later device using Blackberry OS 7.0 with the default browser
- Download the MyItinerary app by accessing this link or scanning the QR code.
- Once downloaded, bookmark the site to access it later or add a link to a home screen.