Check your confirmation email or AMIA Symposium emails for your Registration QR Code. This is for your self-check-in!
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe sender
Follow @AMIAinformatics and #AMIA2013 for updates
PDF of the AMIA 2013 Program Book is downloadable. Please be advised that this download may take a long time.
Registration/Welcome Desk Location: Concourse Level, Washington Hilton
Hours: AMIA registration staff will be available during the following hours.
|Friday, November15||3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, November16||7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 17||7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Monday, November18||7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, November 19||7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, November 20||7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
Tuesday, Nov.19, 2013
Correction: S61 - Panel - Preparing for Informatics Careers and Trends in the Age of Meaningful Use is in International Ballroom West
Sunday, Nov. 17, 2013
S35: Panel - Health IT: Assessment of Safe and Effective Use - Measuring the HIT Harzard Function
Room is International Ballroom West.
WHO? WHAT? WHEN? ONSITE INFORMATION
- Questions? Concerns? E-mail email@example.com
- Follow Twitter @AMIAinformatics for real time updates
- Use hashtag #AMIA2013 to share with others
- Connect via WiFi access Wireless Network: AMIAWIFI Username: AMIA2013 Password: 2013
- Plan with My Itinerary mobile apps
- Bookmark amia.org/amia2013-itinerary-planner on your laptop or tablet
- Visit Registration on Concourse Level, Washington Hilton.
- Claim CME/CE Credits after the event amia.org/amia2013/cme-ce
Download the Working Group Suggestion Itineraries
AMIA’s Working Groups have created great sample itineraries focused on specific content to help attendees navigate the AMIA 2013 program. Cross check these lists with your own Itinerary to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
- Clinical Decision Support Working Group
- Clinical Research Informatics Working Group
- Consumer and Pervasive Health Informatics Working Group
- Dental Informatics Working Group
- Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues Working Group
- Genomics Working Group
- Global Health Informatics Working Group
- Intensive Care Informatics Working Group
- Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Working Group
- Knowledge Representation and Semantics Working Group
- Natural Language Processing Working Group
- Open Source Working Group
- People and Organizational Issues Working Group
- Pharmacoinformatics Working Group
- Primary Care Informatics Working Group
- Public Health Informatics Working Group
- Student Working Group