Thank you to all survey participants
AMIA invites all informatics professionals and students to participate in an important and unique opportunity to help shape the future of informatics.
- The survey is designed for professionals and students from all informatics domains.
- The survey should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.
- No identifying information will be revealed in reporting results of this survey.
- Individuals who complete the survey will be eligible to enter a drawing for one of ten $250 VISA gift cards.
- Share the survey with your informatics colleagues so that all informatics domains are well represented.
What is this survey about?
- your informatics role, educational background, and informatics experience
- your opinion on and interest in pursuing professional credentials such as certification and certificates
- the tasks that are most important in your informatics work
- the biggest challenges you face in your development as an informatics professional
- ways that AMIA can support your development as an informatics professional
Who should take the survey?
Everyone in informatics, including
- dentists, pharmacists, physicians, nurses, and other clinicians
- health information technology professionals
- computer scientists and systems developers
- public health professionals
- biomedical engineers
- consultants and vendor representatives
- medical librarians
- academic researchers and scientists
- students, fellows, trainees
- other professionals involved in the collection, analysis, and dissemination of health information
Please direct questions about this survey to workforcesurvey@AMIA.org.