AMIA Hill Day is a prime opportunity for AMIA to educate members of Congress and their staffs about biomedical and health informatics and communicate AMIA’s positions on important health policy issues. Hill Day is also a unique opportunity to speak out on behalf of the biomedical and informatics community. During this important event we build valuable relationships in Congress, spread awareness about health information technology and informatics and on behalf of AMIA and its members call for a number of congressional actions.
R-L: Gil Kuperman, Board Chair; Martha Adams, Working Group Steering Cmte. Chair; Charlotte Weaver, Public Policy Cmte.; Scott Sittig, Student Working Group.
- AMIA’s Usability Task Force Report
- Bipartisan Policy Center (BPC) Report on Health IT and Patient Safety Executive Summary
- Senate Report on Health Information Technology and MU
- History of Informatics Clinical Subspecialty
- Hill Day Orientation Slides
- AMIA Talking Points