Alliance for Nursing Informatics (ANI)
AMIA is one of many collaboration organizations representing a unifi edvoice for nursing informatics.
ANI represents thousands of nurses and brings together 26 nursing informatics groups that function separately at local, regional, national and international levels.
ANI is dedicated to:
- Fostering further development of a united voice for nursing informatics
- Providing a single point of connection between nursing informatics individuals and groups, and the broader nursing and healthcare community
- Providing a mechanism for transforming care, developing resources, guidelines and standards for nursing informatics practice, education, scope of practice, research, certifi cation, public policy, terminology, best practice guidelines, mentoring, advocacy, networking and career services
- Supporting individual membership in the affi liated nursing informatics organizations
ANI membership is open to organizations that focus entirely or have a component that focuses specifi cally on nursing informatics.
ANI Strategic Goals and Activities
- Maintain and increase communication channels to expand our membership outreach
- Encourage nursing informatics competencies, education, training, publication, and professional development
- Engage in issues of national importance in health information technology and provide leadership
- Promote and enhance the professional practice of nursing informatics
- Support nursing informatics research
If your organization would like more information about joining ANI, visit our website at www.allianceni.org.
ANI Nursing Informatics Emerging Leaders Program: Deadline October 31