Become an AMIA Corporate Member
Informatics has moved past being merely a subject of research and theory. Informatics now plays a pivotal role in all aspects of healthcare research, discovery, delivery, payment and outcomes measurement. AMIA has grown as well, building on its foundation in scholarly research and policy to include a robust community of industry leaders driving informatics innovation and implementation.
AMIA Corporate Membership
AMIA plays a unique and powerful role in healthcare, academia, and product research and development. As the primary convener of some of the most influential informatics meetings in the healthcare industry, AMIA's Corporate Members have a distinct opportunity to engage directly with established and emerging leaders in informatics. Through the Industry Advisory Council (IAC), AMIA Corporate Members can serve as counsel to and as an influential feedback channel for board‐initiated collaborations and investigations.
The 2013 AMIA Corporate Membership Program has been completely redesigned to accommodate the many ways healthcare organizations find value from their involvement in AMIA. Corporate Members can now choose from a menu of valuable benefits including:
- Membership in Industry Advisory Council (IAC)
- Individual AMIA memberships for your organization’s employees
- Business development opportunities
- Involvement in AMIA's advocacy, strategy and public policy initiatives
- Access to training programs for your organization’s employees
- Exclusive marketing and sponsorship opportunities
- Full‐access passes to our symposia and summits
- Significant discounts on AMIA programs and services
AMIA offers four Corporate Membership levels; each level includes a number of “credits” which you can allocate to the various benefits available to Corporate Members:
- Basic – $5,000, 6 credits
- Gold – $15,000, 60 credits
- Platinum – $30,000, 140 credits
- Benefactor - $50,000, 200 credits
Please see the 2013 AMIA Corporate Membership Program overview to learn more about the membership levels and associated benefits. For more information or to obtain a copy of the AMIA Corporate Membership Benefits Matrix Tool, contact Dr. Ross Martin, VP of Corporate Relations and Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-479-2133.