AMIA Membership Benefits
- JAMIA, AMIA’s peer-reviewed scientific journal (six print issues/yr. plus online access to content refreshed on a weekly basis) *Student membership does not include a subscription to JAMIA. Students may purchase at a deeply discounted rate.
- Access to AMIA’s online Membership Directory
- Ability to serve in leadership positions and vote in elections. *Certain restrictions apply.
- ePublications: weekly news about developments in the informatics community; occasional special announcements from the President & CEO and Board leadership
- Informatics professional opportunities—receive discounted rates for posting jobs at AMIA's online Career Center; free access for job seekers.
- Mentorship Program—a great way to connect with experts in the field and help further your career.
- Working Groups: Join a special-interest WG online and gain an instant social and professional network with like-minded professionals in the field: collaborators, advisors, and colleagues.
- Quarterly educational programs, many eligible for CME/CE credit. World-class networking opportunities, both online and in-person.
- AMIA Members enjoy access to all webinar programming as a complimentary benefit of membership—a $50 per webinar value. AMIA Webinars offer timely, reliable presentations by expert speakers
Please note: memberships are calendar year and will expire on 12/31 of the current year unless otherwise noted.
Discount Publications Available
- Applied Clinical Informatics Journal
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine
- Computers in Biology and Medicine
- Computers, Informatics, Nursing
- Informatics in Primary Care
- International Journal of Medical Informatics
- Journal of Biomedical Informatics
- Methods of Information in Medicine
Prices for these publications are deeply discounted off the published rates when you purchase a one- or multi-year AMIA membership. See details.
Please note: publication discounts and voting rights are not available to affiliate members.
- Discounts to AMIA meetings
- Discounts for special non-AMIA meetings
For questions or assistance, contact us.
AMIA’s Corporate Members are able to assign both Regular Individual and Affiliate memberships to employees of your organization. Read more about AMIA’s Corporate Membership Program or contact Dr. Ross Martin, AMIA’s VP of Corporate Relations and Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-479-2133 for more information.